Sunday 8 November 2015

Youtube challenge!

I have created my own Youtube channel and uploaded my 'First Impressions' video. Here is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjT4upgX4VQ

I have never had a youtube account before but it is something I will definitely continue using. We have one at work that parents can access and where we can post videos and performances. It is privately set so only parents, students  and teachers can access it. It's perfect for when you need the students to practice certain routines for exams and shows. You can post the choreography on there and they can easily access it. I can definitely see the benefit of having this for my future business. I like how it was really simple to do and also I was easily able to make it private. It's a great visual for future employees as well as a video can get more of your personality across compared to an email. They can also easily see examples of your work. I really enjoyed this task :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment